An Association of Community Associations
Established: October 9th 1990
POLICE AND COMMUNITY LEADERS MEETING
June 22nd 2009 at the Crofton library
Members of the Anne Arundel County Police department met with a group of community leaders at 7:00 p.m.
Sargent T.J. Smith, Captain Jerard Flemings and Lieutenant Colonel David Pressley.
About 24 community leaders were at the meeting.
There was a slide presentation interspersed with some spirited question and answers.
The following was taken from handout material and the slide presentation by the GCC webmaster:
- Provide high profile police presence in the Greater Crofton Community by enforcing laws, gathering intelligence, and reducing the fear of crime
- Prevent future activities through the identification of suspects, gathering of intelligence, and sharing of information
- Educate community members to other available activities (resources) for community involvement.
Operation A.C.T.I.O.N Greater Crofton will be scaled back in the near future. The Department's presence will continue...
- Post cars/overlap car/Crofton Police Department
- PACT (Marked/unmarked) (uniformed/plain clothes)
- Bike Patrol
- School Resource Officers
- Special Operations
- Special Enforcement Section
- Crime Prevention Section
- Concerned citizens reaching out
POLICE COMMUNITY RELATIONS COUNCIL (PCRC)
Attend Police Community Relations Council Meetings
- 7:30 p.m. the 2nd Wednesday of the month at Western Police District 8273 Telegraph Road, Odenton, MD 410-222-6155
- President of PCRC, Dave Daughters
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Crime Concerns
The Anne Arundel County Police Department is ready to work with you to address your concerns.
A Confidential Activity NARCOTICS AND GANG Tip Line has been established for you.
All information you provide will be kept confidential.
For more information click here.
Police information on twitter